I am very excited to have teamed up with Greg from rawCo to do a fantastic giveaway! I am a huge fan of rawCo , who produce a wonderful range of coconut goods: coconut oil, coconut flour and most recently coconut amino sauce. In this giveaway we will be giving one lucky UK reader the chance to win a rawCo coconut bundle plus 2 tickets to the BBC Good Food Show “Summer In The City” (which rawCo will be at!).
This bundle includes rawCo Coconut Oil, rawCo Coconut Flour and rawCo Coconut Amino Sauce – three store cupboard essentials to help improve your overall health & well-bring and help you create some delicious homemade dishes from scratch.
- rawCo Coconut Oil is excellent in the kitchen, ideal for roasting, frying and baking. It is a great source of medium chain triglycerides which are easily digested by the body and converted in to energy with minimum insulin response.
- rawCo Coconut Amino Sauce is naturally soy-free, gluten-free and wheat-free; ideal for coeliacs or those following a primal or paleo lifestyle. Crafted from the sap of the coconut tree, it is aged and blended with sun-dried, mineral-rich sea salt, resulting in a salty and tangy sauce with a slightly sweet aftertaste.
- rawCo Coconut Flour is a delicious and healthy alternative to wheat and other grain flours. Ground from dried, defatted coconut meat, coconut flour is naturally gluten-free, perfect for anyone with gluten intolerance. Ideal for us in pancakes, muffin and other baked goodies.
- 2x tickets for BBC Good Food Summer Show at ExCeL Centre, London. This show is the place to be for all health conscious food lovers. Attend live interviews and forums with your favourite celebrities and chefs. Sample and shop for the latest health foods, drinks and gadgets. For more info, what’s on, chefs and celebs, click here!
HOW TO ENTER
Fill your details in to the Rafflecopter box below.
This giveaway is open to UK entries only. Entrants must be age 18 or over. The winner will need to respond within 48 hours of being contacted; failure to do this may result in another winner being selected.
The prize is offered and provided by RawCo. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
If you need some help using Rafflecopter, here’s a quick clip to show you how. Rafflecopter will pick the winner at random from all the entries received. I will be verifying entries and any automated entries will be disqualified.
** Competition opens at 12:00pm 29th April 2016 and closes 11:59pm 6th May 2016 (All times GMT)
FOR ADDITIONAL ENTRY POINTS (THE MORE YOU DO, THE MORE CHANCE YOU HAVE OF WINNING!)
- Follow Paleo With Mrs P on Twitter using the option on the giveaway box below.
- Follow RawCo on Twitter using the option on the giveaway box below.
- Follow Paleo With Mrs P on Facebook using the option on the giveaway box below
- Follow RawCo on Facebook using the option on the giveaway box below
- Comment on Mrs P’s blog using the option on the giveaway box below
- Tweet about the giveaway through the option on the giveaway box below
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary
- The competitions closes 23:59 GMT Friday 6th May 2016
- A winner will be randomly selected via Rafflecopter and notified by Monday 9th May 2016
- BBC Good Food Show tickets are for general admission to the show either Friday 20th May or Sunday 22nd May ONLY. Tickets are NOT valid for Saturday 21st May.
- BBC Good Food Show Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- BBC Good Food Show Tickets terms and conditions apply – see reverse of ticket.
- BBC Good Food Tickets do not include a seat in the Supertheatre.
- Winners of BBC Good Food Tickets are responsible for arranging their own means of getting to and from the show.
Please see www.rawcofood.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ for general terms and conditions.